La banlieue du Skeud
An animated film, not really suitable for all audiences, has chosen for its soundtrack the rare spoken narrative moments in a selection of rap and hip-hop records. By borrowing to shadow play, by setting the action in many backgrounds coming from an anthology of contemporary architecture, the panels come to life and turn the colourful stories being told into a stylised show.
- Original version : french.
- Subtitles : english.
- Screen, script, editing and sound : Maxime Le Moing.
- Avec : Christophe Holstein, Marie Billet, Chloé Bolzinger, Nicolas Ambry, Sylvie Franckhauser, Jacques Lorrain, Erwan Caugant, Marc Hemal, Justin Pleutin, Antoine Klock, Audrey Louis, Marie-Laure Kovac, Valérie Kurek, Maria Goeller, B. Matthieu, Luc De Maria, Charlène François, Léa Sarlet, Axel Tancray, Victoria Allé, Philippe Maguin, Olivier Roy, Sullivan Da Silva, Caroline Gomes, Marie Lyssnider, Hugo Beurrier, Clémentine Kullmann, Emilie Hatier, Louis Picard, Léa Banachowski, Léa Fay, Elise Frey.
- Production et distribution : Maxime Le Moing.
- Filmography : L’autre Fille, 2016. Hold-up, 2014
EP - We're gonna rock him
One might say that the grain of granite is the visible side of a mystery emanating from a child. That the grain of Pat Collins’s film is the device distinguishing fiction from archive footage,...En savoir +
Patches of light in the night, little bright spots in the darkness of the screen let us catch a glimpse of a boat, a fisherman or a bird. The music spreads out, just like the horizon or the surface...En savoir +
The scientific observation of a cave turns into science-fiction. A levitating meteorite seems to back this hypothesis. It becomes even more obvious with the acoustic measurement of the place....En savoir +
This film immediately conjures up memories from art history. A character is standing still before a landscape with a river running through it. Do we have to remember Mona Lisa, Étant donnés, or...En savoir +
Keeping in mind the possibilities of theatre plays, operas or hörspiels (radio dramas), Laura Haby - after we are met a forest ranger, some children, an inveterate liar - proposes a three-act drama,...En savoir +
(My eyes are gone)
This door, this window. A studio, a dancer and a musician, Alma Söderberg and Nilo Gallego. Between the tuning of an instrument and the warming up of a body, at what stage do movements start...En savoir +
(This door, this window)
From one mythology to the next, Diana becomes Artemis, a figure of the day, the sun, or else of the moon, a paradoxical virginal goddess, linked to women giving birth. These shimmering...En savoir +
To most, Barbara refers to a slender, dark-haired French singer. To many also it is a recent and quite memorable film. But to Mathieu Amalric, there is another Barbara, who is blonde and who has a...En savoir +
On the shooting or when talking about it, Mathieu Amalric is preparing Barbara, his film about the iconic singer, starring the incredible Jeanne Balibar. With André S. Labarthe and Quentin Mével,...En savoir +
Should one accept or counter constraints when shooting in North Korea? All the films shot in that part of the world point out censorship. Ranko Pokovic applies a single principle to all his images:...En savoir +