IndustryPress / Pro
The pro areas of the festival
12 international film projects, all genres and at all stages.
Public presentations, individual meetings, networking.
Nearly 200 professionals present (producers, institutions, partners, distributors, distributors and sellers)
The professional video library
Nearly 100 films in individual viewing for professionals
Bar and catering to meet directors, 700 professionals and the public on a daily basis
Où? Bar et terrasse de la Villa Méditerranée
When? From July 11 to 16 at 11:30am to 1:30am
Meet the festivals
Panel of international festivals: presentation of editorial specificities and professional proposals.
Were participating in 2018 :
- BERLINALE TALENTS (Germany) – Florian Weghorn, programmer
- DOC LISBOA (Portugal) – Cintia Gil, director
- DOK LEIPZIG (Germany) – Roland Loebner, Dok Film Market coordinator
- ENTREVUES BELFORT (France) – Lili Hinstin, Artistic director
- FESTIVAL DU CINEMA MEDITERRANEEN DE TETOUAN (Morocco) – Nourrdine Ben Driss,
- FICVALDIVIA (Chili) – Raul Camargo, director
- FIRST LOOK MUSEUM OF MOVING IMAGES NEW YORK (USA) – David Schwartz , chief curator
- JEONJU INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (South Korea) – Byung Won Jang , programmer
- LA ROCHE-SUR-YON FILM FESTIVAL / LA QUINZAINE DES REALISATEURS (France) – Paolo Moretti, director
- NEW DIRECTORS NEW FILMS, LINCOLN CENTRE NEW YORK (USA) Dennis Lim, programming director
- RIDM, RENCONTRES INTERNATIONALES DU DOCUMENTAIRE DE MONTRÉAL (Canada) Bruno Dequen, programming director
- VIENNALE (Austria) – Eva Sangiorgi , director
- VISIONS DU REEL, NYON (Switzerland) – Madeline Robert, selection comitee member
A meeting to deepen the discussion on the interaction between the world of art and cinema.
Since 2002, FIDMarseille has become a privileged meeting point for artists working with animated images. Dominique Gonzalez Foerster, Anri Sala, Wael Shawki, Roee Rosen, Sharon Lockhart, Ivan Argote, Eric Baudelaire, Marie Voigner, Rirkrit Tiravanija are some of the artists who have been part of our program for the past 15 years.
It is with great pleasure that we have partnered with Art: Film, Rotterdam International Film Festival to bring together professionals from the world of art and the world of cinema to formalize and continue a discussion that had already begun a few years ago.
Région Sud discussions
Presentation of the modalities of the regional policy of support to the cinema and audio-visual with the team “Cinema and Audiovisual” of the Service cultural industries and the image of the Region Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur and evening around a film helped by the Region
Given the growing success of the festival and the costs thereby involved, an accreditation fee of 70 euros per person is requested. It gives access to all films of the programme, both in an out of competition, FIDLab (July 12-13), round table discussions and the video library.
In order to pick up you badge faster at your arrival at the accreditation desk, it is now possible for you to pay it online via paypal or credit card via payline.
Online payment will be available on your visitor page when your badge request has been approved by email.
14, allées Léon Gambetta
13001 Marseille – France
Before applying online, please read the instructions on the Accreditation Application page.
The professional badges will be available at the accreditations office on the ground floor of the Villa Méditerranée:
- Before the opening ceremony, Tuesday, July 10 from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- During the festival, from July 11 to 16, from 9:30 am to 10:00 pm