In compliance with legislation regarding the current health situation, the access to sites that exceed 50 spectators will be under the condition that a “health pass” is presented for every spectator above the age of 12.
The “health pass” consists in showing, either in paper or digital format, a proof of non-contamination to Covid-19. One only of the following documents will suffice:
– the QR code or certificate of complete vaccination
- 2 weeks after the 2nd shot for vaccines that require two doses (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
- 4 weeks after the shot for single-dose vaccines (Janssen/Johnson & Johnson)
- 2 weeks after the vaccine shot for people who have recovered from Covid-19 (single dose)
– either a negative PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old The “health pass” will be required for every festival venue.
Access to these venues will only be allowed to people who have been vaccinated or who can present a negative PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old.
We remind you that wearing a mask is required in all theaters and that hand sanitizer will be made available.
Let’s stay vigilant and maintain good habits!