FIDLab project registration
FIDLab 13th edition : July 2021FIDLab
Projects submissions for the 13th edition of FIDLab are open until March 5, 2021!
All films projects at any stage of development and seeking financing and partners are eligible to apply.
Before submitting your project, please read the Regulations. For any question, feel free to contact email@example.com
The FIDLab receives each year more than 400 projects. These figures are constantly growing.
We thank all the directors and producers who trust us by sending their projects to the FIDLab selection.
In order to give the best care to the films and to improve our selection process, FIDLab submissions are now charged with a 35€ fee.
Registration of film projects is now entirely to be done online, it is no longer mandatory to send a paper file by post.
The 13th edition of FIDLab will be held in July 2021.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
FIDMarseille has changed in 2014 the process allowing people to register a FIDLab project, a film or to ask for an accreditation.
Two options :
– If you have, since 2014, registered a FIDLab project, a film or if you have asked for an accreditation, please go directly to your Visitor Page and register your 2019 FIDLab project using your user account.
You can from this page.
- Receive by mail your password if you have forgotten it
- Update your professional informations
- Register your new FIDLab project
– If you have not, since 2014, registered a FIDLab project, a film or if you have not asked for an accreditation, you will be redirected to a website (Eventival) which allows you to manage your business information and your relationship with the festival. All information contained on this site are property of FIDMarseille and will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties.
At first, you must register by creating a user account with your email address and password. This account allows you to establish a secure connection to each visit. A message will be sent to the email address you used to create the account in order to validate it.
You can then connect to your Visitor Page with your username and fill in your personal profile and contact informations.
→ Your personal profile contains basic information about you.
→ The Contact informations allows you to fill in your business and personal contacts. If you belong to a company, please try to find if your company is already part of the FID database.
If you have a Cinando account, you can log in to Cinando, and import the data from your Cinando profile in your Eventival profile.
After this step, you can access the FIDLab registration.
When you are connected to your EVENTIVAL account
- You can choose your language from the menu at the top left of the window.
- You have access to the registration form for film projects on the home page of the site or via the menu in the left column.
– In order to successfully complete the registration of your project, thank you for completing all the mandatory fields of the form that will follow, they are marked with a red asterisk.
– At the end of the submission form you can choose between saving the project informations or submitting the project.
- By clicking on the “SAVE CHANGES” button you will be able to modify the submission form before submitting it definitely before March 5, 2021.
- Clicking on “SUBMIT” means that your registration is final. You will not have the possibility to change any informations thereafter.
The payment process will be available once your film is submitted. You will then be able to pay
- by paypal
- by credit card via payline.
After the final registration of your project, you will receive a confirmation message on the mailbox filled in during the creation of your Personal Profile. You will find in it your registration number, to be mentionned in all contact with the FIDLab team.